Skip to main content
- Colour printer
- Hole puncher
- Print and cut out the grey and coloured strips.
- Fold each coloured strip along the dotted lines.
- Tape the grey strips end-to-end to form five separate rings.
- Take one coloured strip and tape one end to the inner wall of one grey rings.
- Tape the remaining end of the coloured strip to the other side of the grey ring.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all faux lights have been completed.
- Use the hole punch to create two holes on the grey rings in the same spot where you taped the coloured ends of each strip. Repeat this process until all lights have been hole punched.
- Thread string through each faux light.
- Hang the lights high for a piece of décor that lights up the whole room!