Marshmallow Mantel Topper
- 2 fishbowls (same size)
- Marshmallows (varying sizes)
- Orange felt
- Glue dots
- Googly eyes
- Ever since returning to the North Pole, your Scout Elf has been thinking of clever ways to turn everyday items into pieces of delightful décor once they return to your home. Now that they’re back, your elf will show you how they can create a smiley snowman by packing two fishbowls with marshmallows of varying sizes.
- Next, your elf will attach three buttons in a vertical line on one of the fishbowls by using glue dots.
- On the other fishbowl, your elf will attach an orange felt triangle as a nose, buttons as a mouth and two large googly eyes to create a face for their frosty friend.
- After stacking the bowls on top of each other, your elf will complete the snowman’s look with a festive scarf.